SHARE OUR STORY BY SHARING YOURS
U-Voice student storytellers capture the perspectives of our patients and volunteers during an Operation Smile medical mission. Working with Operation Smile Student Programs’ Content Producer, the U-Voicer shares these stories on Student Programs’ website, social media platforms, newsletters, as well as in other Operation Smile communications. These stories are read by supporters around the world.
What: 2021 U-VOICE TRAINING WORKSHOP
Who: Undergraduate students
When: While the specific date is to be determined, training will take place at the beginning of January 2021.
Where: Operation Smile Global Headquarters, 3641 Faculty Blvd. Virginia Beach, Virginia 23453
Training cost: $150 U.S., which covers meals, lodging and training materials. Please note that any costs associated with travel are not covered by this fee.
Medical mission cost: $1,500 U.S., which covers airfare, lodging, meals, and ground transportation during the medical mission.
Students MUST meet all of the requirements below in order to apply:
- A college sophomore, junior, or senior.
- An active member of an Operation Smile Student Club
- Involved for at least one year
- Able to indicate dedicated participation and exceptional leadership
- A participant at a previous International Student Leadership Conference (before 2018) or the Step UP University Programs Symposium (after Jan. 1, 2018)
- Students MUST meet all requirements in order to apply.